Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Hi Hi, Mr Physio Guy

I was struck today by the number of people driving around in cars with personalised number plates. How egotistical is that? Hmm, well probably no more egotistical than a weblog. At least this doesn't cost, unlike vanity plates. Here's one they can have for free - P155 0FF.

Walked a bit further again today, all the way around the block. Definitely an improvement, although I was completely rubber-ducked at the end of it. Next stop, the pub. Tomorrow I have my first hospital appointment with the physioterrorist. Not looking forward to that one. I only hope this guy is a bit more easy going than the last one, who could have taught the Marquis de Sade a thing or two. Then again, I think I taught her a thing or two as well, such as the word "C*ntf*ck". Terrible thing, pain.

Today's music: Queen: Queen II
Best music video: Bowling for Soup: 1985

No comments: