Friday, April 13, 2007

Pay Up

Finally... not a complaint! Had to happen eventually.

It was pay review time at work this week. I really wasn't sure what to expect - I had a rough idea of what I wanted, but no clue of whether I stood a chance of getting it or not. As it turned out, I got what I had been hoping for, and a bit more on top. I haven't done the maths* but I'm fairly sure it's the largest pay increase I've had to date. It's going to be a good weekend, I think.

Speaking of which, I'm off to Inverness for the weekend, specifically for my cousin's wedding reception on Saturday night. Should be a good night, and I have a copper-bottomed excuse for not dancing.

* It's a plural, America. Get over it.

4 comments:

liz said...

Have funs!

Weddings are greats for meetings interestings peoples (who are also drinkings.)

Big Al said...

Enoughs with the pluralses already, dammits.

Jess said...

Congratulationses! ;)

liz said...

Yes, I felt like Gollum.

More than usual, I mean,