Thursday, March 20, 2008

The Testicle Game

Ignore the following unless drunk.

I invented a new game today. Think of a song with the word 'Heart' in the title. Then replace 'Heart' with 'Testicle'. Take it in turns to come up with song titles, and the winner is whoever comes up with the title that gets the biggest laugh.

To play this game, you will need the following:

Lots of alcohol. Er, that's it.

Here are a few possibilities:

Yes: Owner of a Lonely Testicle
Bonnie Tyler: Total Eclipse of the Testicle
Billy Ray Cyrus: Achy Breaky Testicle
Elvis Presley: Wooden Testicle
Blondie: Testicle of Glass

but tonight's runaway winner, by virtue of being simultaneously funny and slightly sinister:

My Testicle Belongs to Daddy

I'm really, really sorry about all of this

3 comments:

liz said...

As soon as I'm drunk I'll reread this.

Meanwhile, my partner says to tell you, "An Englishman says that this is an INSPIRED game and we're going to play it Saturday night."

Little does he know I'm already coming up with ideas in advance. Heh.*

Stacey Q: Two of Testicles
Toni Braxton: Un-Break My Testicle
Regina Spektor: Fidelity (And It Breaks My Testicle)**
Elton John: Don't Go Breaking My Testicle
Siouxsie & the Banshees: The last Beat of My Testicle
DHT: Listen to Your Testicle

*Turns out he had the same idea. Damn.
**That one may be cheating a little.

Jess said...

Um. Hmmm.

This is one of your more unusual posts. :)

Big Al said...

I think you're pushing your luck with the Regina Spektor one.