Monday, March 01, 2010

Always The Last To Know

Always the last to know. Like in that song by Del Amitri. You can YouTube that if you like, although personally I'd recommend Nothing Ever Happens.

Er, getting back to the point though. Why did no-one tell me about this?

I had an idea that this might not work outside the UK, but I'm reliably informed that it works in Germany, so I guess it works all over the place.

On a vaguely related note, I watched An Education last night, with the BAFTA award winner Carey Mulligan - otherwise known as Sally Sparrow, probably the best companion the Doctor never had. It was great. I'm not going to get the Film 2010 presenter's job, am I?

Oooh, not long till Doctor Who returns. Hurrah.

1 comment:

liz said...

Correction. You were the penultimate knowledge recipient. Thanks for informing me. (Because I need vastly more efficient ways to waste my time.)