Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Who? When?

Finally, I’ve finished watching all the Tom Baker episodes of Doctor Who. Every one of them, including the (still) unbroadcast story, Shada. It’s taken a while – about 2 years, probably – to get round to watching them all, but I’m a busy man. I have other things to do in the evenings than sit about watching old episodes of Doctor Who. Can’t think of any specific examples at the moment, but trust me, I do.

The question is, what now? Do I go forward into the Peter Davison episodes, most of which I haven’t seen since they were originally broadcast in the early 80’s… or back to the Jon Pertwee episodes, most of which I haven’t seen since… well, ever.

I’ve also got all the Colin Baker episodes, some of the William Hartnells, some of the Patrick Troughtons, and in a week or so*, I should have all of the Sylvester McCoys.

*If my download speed stays the same…  Shhhh, don’t tell anyone.

No comments: