Thursday, September 07, 2006

It's a gym, Jim

Had one of my twice-weekly sessions of physioterrorism at the hospital this afternoon. For the last couple of weeks, instead of having a fixed appointment time, I've been attending the gym class held each Monday and Thursday afternoon. The advantage being that as soon as I arrive at the hospital, I can go straight through to the gym without any hanging around in the waiting room, thereby minimising the size of the chunk of the day taken up by the whole process.

The other advantage is that being a gym 'class', there are a number of other people present. Get a reasonable number of people present, and statistically there's a chance of there being some eye candy to take my mind off the pain/boredom. Today, the law of averages worked in my favour. Although being a red-faced, sweaty lump probably did not.

1 comment:

Jess said...

If you're just looking for eye candy to ogle, how you look doesn't matter. It's only if you want to bring some home--and even then having lots of cash can remedy almost anything! ;)