Tuesday, September 19, 2006

The Same, But Different

So my first day back at work went pretty much as I expected. A mix of the familiar and the not-so-familiar. The job itself is the same - the same products, more or less the same development tools. On the other hand, there's a new office full of new people along with a smattering of old faces. It was a bit strange, but I guess after a few days I'll be back in the saddle.

I started at 10am today, which meant I was able to get a later - and considerably less busy - train than I would have otherwise have had to take. Tomorrow, I'm starting at 10 again, but working an hour later to compensate for that. Still, it beats being crammed like a sardine on the early train. I think.

1 comment:

Jess said...

Sounds right. A relaxed commute is worth something, so I think the shift of hours is good!