Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Going... going...

Hurrah. Finally, after thirteen months, I'm getting the Ilizarov frame removed next week. This news put me in the best mood I've been in for a long time. So good, in fact, that not even another snotty email from my ISP could spoil it. These guys, incidentally, are obviously taking the piss. But that's another story.

The plan is for me to go into hospital next Monday, have the frame removed on Tuesday, and get sent packing on Wednesday. No hanging around, then. Suits me - it was a different matter a few months ago, when I would have been leaving hospital and going straight back to you-know-where. But it's a different story - I don't want to have to be cooped up in hospital for a second more than is strictly necessary.

1 comment:

liz said...

BEST O...oops...best of luck. Hope it goes swiftly and painlessly.

(Darn hard to type while feeding someone, it turns out.)