Sunday, January 28, 2007

And we're back

After everything that happened, getting my job back was a mighty relief. When I returned to work in September, it was on a six-month contract. The arithmetically talented amongst you will no doubt have calculated that a six-month contract commencing in September 2006 will expire in March 2007.

It was nice, therefore, to be offered a permanent position starting from the middle of February. And it's good to be back amongst a few of my colleagues from my first tour of duty. Heck, it's good to be anywhere other than that place.

3 comments:

liz said...

Because, lord knows, you probably never heard of freakin' Firefox before and you need some blog spam to let you know about it.

Big Al said...

Perhaps now would be a good time to activate word verification.

liz said...

Heck no. Just delete them! (Unless you like a particular one, of course.)

Those word verification things are a PITA. Half of them, I have to re-log in (for some reason) in order to comment on the person's site, which frequently means I end up not bothering (while rolling my eyes).

I resisted word verification, and I only get one or two spams a month, which I simply delete.