Thursday, June 14, 2007

Where's My (insert item here)

Grrr. I hate losing things. Unfortunately, being a highly disorganised kind of guy, I lose things all the time. The annoying part of it is, despite having tons of crap I'll never use or need again, I never lose any of that stuff. Only the good stuff goes missing.

For instance. If just one CD from my collection has to go missing, you can bet your bottom dollar it won't be "Million Seller" by the Pooh Sticks. By the way, they were having a laugh with that title, obviously. Hands up anyone else who owns "Million Seller". Hmmmm, nope, I'm not seeing a million hands.

Nope, if just once CD has to go missing, it will be the one you love most. You know, the one with the song you want them to play at your funeral*. Which brings me to my next point.

What song would you want played at your funeral? I've narrowed it down to these few...
  • Born To Run
  • Bridge Over Troubled Water (maybe the Johnny Cash version)
  • Desperados Under The Eaves
In other 'news', I've been home a year. Fastest year of my life.

* Cheery fucker, aint I?

1 comment:

liz said...

Huh--it has already been a year, hasn't it?! (Note: rhetorical.)

Maybe they could play something funny at my funeral. I'd like it if people laughed. Guess I should start working on that songlist / making [even] more enemies.