Thursday, June 28, 2007

Work It

This week I came a little closer to full-time working. I currently have two hydrotherapy sessions per week, on Monday and Thursday afternoons. The only way I can get to the hospital in time for my appointment is to work from home on those two mornings, which is just what I've been doing. Working from home is great - you fall out of your bed, and almost instantly you're at your workplace, without any need for that irksome commuting malarkey.

The other three days I'm working in the office, which strikes me as quite a good balance. Much as I like working from home, I think I'd feel somewhat isolated if I did that all the time.

But enough of work. After tomorrow, I'm on holiday for two weeks. Woo, and furthermore, hoo!

3 comments:

Jess said...

Sounds like the two days at home, three at the office, arrangement sounds like a great balance. Can you keep it that way long-term, or is it just until you're fully back to your old self?

Jess said...

Okay, that was a great first sentence in my prior comment. I think I need to go to bed soon! :)

Big Al said...

I'm hoping to keep it this way long-term, although with the recent takeover of the company, it's difficult to say whether I'll be allowed to do that. Time will tell...