Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Monkey Wash Donkey Rinse

I'm fairly certain that my image has been used on the internet without my consent.

Take a look at the top picture on this page - it loops through three different images. You're looking for the picture with a guy in a stripey shirt on the left. Got it? OK, over on the other side of the pic is a guy in a white shirt standing at the bar. He's a mate of mine. Now go left a bit - there's a guy sitting down, with his head partially obscured by the beer taps. That's me, I'm certain of it. I'd recognise the side of my own head anywhere... particularly when it spends so much time in that place.

Anyways, I don't recall giving my permission for my image to be used. Actually, I don't even recall the photo being taken. I do seem to become forgetful whenever I go over there, for some reason.

No reason for the title, other that it's the song I was listening to while typing.

No comments: