Tuesday, August 22, 2006

The 200th Post Special

Fairly special, anyway.

Today went as well as I could have hoped for, and possibly better. The good news is that I have a job to go back to, pretty much as soon as I want to. Despite the length of time since I last worked there, and all the management changes, they said that based on my previous work record they'd be glad to have me back. I don't know if they got the records mixed up, but I didn't feel like arguing.

At first I'd probably only be working three days a week, as I'm still going for physio twice a week. To make things even sweeter, there's a pretty good chance of my being able to work from home, at least some of the time, which would certainly make life a lot easier. We've set a provisional (re-)start date of September 19th, so I still have a few more weeks of, er, whatever it is I've been doing for the past two months...

2 comments:

liz said...

Congratulations!

It's nice to feel you're still in the loop; or back in the loop. (At any rate looplessness is unsettling, may be what I'm trying to say.)

Big Al said...

Thanks, I still can't quite believe it, but I'm glad to be taking steps towards getting back to, er, normal.