Tuesday, August 29, 2006

User Error

Joy upon joy. The folks next door have bought themselves a laptop PC, meaning I'm likely to be returning to work sooner than I expected - in an unpaid tech support role. They've already phoned twice for assistance with the complicated and taxing task of, er, sending an email. Apparently the next purchase is going to be a printer; can't wait to see how that turns out.

I bought one of these t-shirts a while ago - maybe this is a good time to start wearing it again.

2 comments:

liz said...

Not to harp on the Bright Side and all that, but this could mean free [unsecured] wireless access for you if you play your cards right.

Big Al said...

Not likely to happen any time in the near future, from what I've seen. Could be useful given the hassles with my own ISP though...