Thursday, September 02, 2004

Big Al No Function Beer Well Without

Yesterday, the physio guy at the hospital gave me an information leaflet about the hydroptherapy pool. I only got around to reading it this afternoon, and blimey...

First, you have to take a shower before getting into the pool. Then another shower after getting out of the pool. After that you have to sit around for about 20 minutes and they give you a drink of orange juice. All this for.... wait for it.... 10 minutes in the pool.

10 minutes !!!!

Fcuk me ragged, I just want to get in there and back out as fast as possible. And if they insist on giving me a drink, I'd prefer beer, thanks very much. It's not like I'm going to be driving any time soon.

Speaking of beer, I really must make more of an effort to get to the pub sometime soon. Would certainly be more rewarding than hobbling aimlessly around the block, although admittedly more expensive.

Mmmmm.....beeeeeer.

Today's music: Warren Zevon: The Wind

No comments: