Monday, October 25, 2004

Good Day At The Office

Today I surprised myself by managing to work flat-out for the whole of my working day (i.e. the afternoon). Even better, I have results to prove it. There's nothing like a looming deadline for boosting motivation.

That's not to say I didn't avoid distraction completely. While I was busily (frantically, even) working away on one PC, the other was downloading a selection of (mostly) fine music using Deepnet's P2P feature. Today's playlist included, in no particular order, Franz Ferdinand, Bowling for Soup, Travis, Goldie Lookin' Chain and the magnificent David Brent performing the all-time classic Free Love Freeway - a guaranteed Christmas number one, if only they'd release it as a single. A good reason to buy The Office Christmas Special DVD, if not.

No comments: