Saturday, October 16, 2004

Hello Hello It's Good To Be Back

So I finally made it to the pub tonight (or last night if we're being pedantic), after a seven-month absence. And nothing, absolutely nothing, give or take a member of bar staff or two, has changed. It was almost as if I'd never been away, other than getting a few free drinks and having a few people not recognise me. It's amazing what a bit of weight loss can do.

Had a slightly shorter physio session yesterday, but felt pretty good at the end of it. With my usual therapist off on holiday, I now had the choice of exercising at home by myself next week, or going in and seeing a different physiotherapist. I decided do take the second option, sometimes I need a bit of a push.

Music: The White Stripes: Elephant
Reading: Stephen Fry: The Hippopotamus

No comments: