Tuesday, December 07, 2004

BT: Bastard Telecom

Not content with copying my CD collection onto the computer (still working on it), I'm putting some of my favourite viewing on there too. There's quite a few movies, including The Matrix and Apocalypse Now - and by the time I finish typing the post, both series of Little Britain should have completed copying on there too. Hurrah. Well, I figure I spend at least half my life in front of the computer, so it might as well have some entertainment value.

Thanks to BT I wasted half my evening trying to update Friends and Family phone numbers, in order to get some measly discount on the phone bill. Of course, their website was running slower than shit, and on the final confirmation of the new numbers, the whole thing just died on its arse. Thanks a bunch, BT. British Telecom? Bastard Telecom* more like.

Still in a slightly bad mood. You may have noticed.

*Of course I don't really mean that. What I really mean is Bastard-Fucking-Arseholes Telecom.

1 comment:

liz said...

I think BFAT is merely one ugly face of the general devastation of customer service across many domains (lately?)

There is nothing like complete helplessness in expressing basic information to a malfunctioning machine to allow one to experience complete and utter mind-killing, virulent, toddler-type rage!

(Or so the clerks in the Student Loan office have told me about myself...)