Monday, December 13, 2004

Normal Service Will Resume. Sometime.

I have no idea what's going to happen tomorrow. I know what could happen tomorrow, depending on how well or badly it goes. This could be the last time I post here for quite a while; hopefully not, but there's really no way of knowing for sure right now.

Anyhow, to the few people who have been reading, thanks. I'm glad I wasn't just talking to myself for the past few months.

Normal service will resume, at some point in the future. Maybe tomorrow, maybe not.

In the meantime, here's the Test Card.

Bye.

6 comments:

Jess said...

I feel like I've missed something big. Whatever it is, I hope all goes well!

liz said...

I'm pessimistically imagining that he's in jail, having amputations.

Hopefully that's not it...

Jess said...

It has been quite a while now. I sure hope everything is okay. Please get in touch as soon as you can!

Jess said...

It's now April 19th, and I want you to know that I (and others, I'm sure) still await your return. Whatever is happening, I hope you're doing okay.

liz said...

Yeah, I've been checking, too.

Jess said...

August 6, 2005. I wish I knew what has happened. I hope you're doing well, wherever you are.