Thursday, December 02, 2004

Project: Cell Block Zeta

I'm going to apologise up front for this post. Actually, I should probably do that more often.

There's been some restructuring at work lately. The project developers (which includes me) have been split into small teams, or Project Cells, as they've been named. Sound wanky to you? Yep, me too.

Anyhow, there are Project Cells Alpha, Gamma, Delta, Epsilon and Zeta. I'm guessing Beta has been omitted due to the negative connotations of beta software. Each cell consists of one project co-ordinator and three or four developers. I'm not sure how they determined who would be in which cell, but it turns out that I'm in Project Cell Zeta.

To be honest I quite like the idea of being in Zeta.

Don't think Michael Douglas would be too happy though.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Such a silly boy :)

liz said...

Nonsense. I'm sure Michael Douglas is also quite happy to be in Zeta.