Monday, November 29, 2004

D'oh! (again)

D'oh! I decided to do a bit of spring-cleaning* last night, specifically removing some of the more 'artistic' photographs that had accumulated on my hard drive (no idea where those came from). Seemed like a good idea at the time. Unfortunately, I got a little trigger-happy and inadvertantly deleted a bunch of photos I took last summer (perfectly innocent, honestly. No, really).

Of course, someone in my line of work would have the sense to take regular backups of important data. Hrrrrrmmmm, well...

I have a back-up of sorts, on a CD I created using DVD PixPlay a while ago. It's a slideshow type thing, so I'm going to see if I can extract the original photos from it. You never know, it might work.

*Or winter-cleaning, if you want to be pedantic.

No comments: