Thursday, November 25, 2004

Is It Friday Yet?

Today was my first full day of work, and I don't feel any the worse for it - my back's a bit sore, but other than that I don't feel any worse than usual. I got a medical report from one of the consultants at the hospital a few days ago, in which he noted that, as a result of my injuries, I would probably never be able to undertake an occupation involving standing, walking, lifting or carrying. Lucky break for me then, that my job largely involves sitting on my fat arse* for most of the day.

Back to working a half-day tomorrow though, which is a good way to wind down into the weekend. I don't have anything planned for the weekend, except maybe watching some movies I've recorded over the last few weeks, including Apocalypse Now and Memento.

The excitement just never starts.

*Actually not all that fat anymore.

No comments: