Saturday, November 27, 2004

I Hate Computers

I've just spent about an hour trying to get my picture to appear in the About Me section on this page. No matter what I did, it just wouldn't show up. The picture showed up fine on the Profile page, but not on here. Finally I figured it probably had something to do with me having made manual changes to my template. So, I went through the template, copied out all my changes, re-loaded the template, added the changes back in, republished and - bingo. There it is.

Worth the effort? Nope.

4 comments:

Jess said...

Sure, it's worth it. Now we get to see your handsome face!

Big Al said...

Oh, stop!

Actually, don't :)

liz said...

So, I'm not the only one who takes photos of myself in the mirror after drinking?

(Okay, Just Kidding!! You seem very nice and...human and all, which is always suspect in cyberspace.)

Big Al said...

Er, thanks :)

Believe it or not, the pic was taken before I started drinking, and using the time-honoured method of holding the camera out in front of the face...

Oh, and the flash didn't work.